Jeb Bush: We Need Immigrants Because They’re “Fertile”

Watch Jeb Bush pull off a wink and nod while saying we need immigration reform because immigrants are fertile.

I can’t discern if Jeb was making a case for eugenics or implying that immigrants reproduce like rabbits. I assume it’s the latter, but either way it’s not a good look.

Offensive implications aside, Jeb Bush has flip flopped on the issue of immigration reform more times than any other politician, and as recently as March came out against a pathway to citizenship and healthcare for immigrants.

“Permanent residency in this context, however, should not lead to citizenship,” Bush writes. “It is absolutely vital to the integrity of our immigration system that actions have consequences — in this case, that those who violated the laws can remain but cannot obtain the cherished fruits of citizenship.”

His rhetorical support should be taken with a grain of salt as his position may change at any time.

This entry was posted in Immigration, Quote and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    And Jeb was always billed as “the smart Bush brother.”

    Guess they were grading on a curve.

    Shorter Jeb Bush: If you can’t sterilize em’, join em’! Heh, heh, heh. Just kidding, y’all. Unless you’re not totally creeped out and then I would resubmit my findings that Mexicans are fertile and we need to take advantage of that.

    Jeb’s practically in the delivery room waiting to usher in a whole generation of superior conservatives. An elite breed of conservatives so fertile, so Christian, so willing to pick up a leaf blower and bash a Democrat over the head with it and then get right back to work on never questioning why a CEO in America makes an average of 300% what the average worker makes, or why God created conservative Republican white men.

    Is you is, or is you ain’t my constituency?

  • joseph2004

    “I can’t discern if Jeb was making a case for eugenics…”…

    Yes, because eugenics is such trademark of the right, – not of that Margaret Sanger progressive creature who founded “Planned” Parenthood and advocated OUTLOUD for aborting black babies due to their genetic pre-disposition to inferiority!

    Spin on, guys…