Keeping Up With The Gohmert

The GohmertAlthough New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has now appointed a Republican replacement to temporarily fill the shoes of the late Democratic Senator Frank Lautenberg, Representative Louie Gohmert (R-TX) opined this week that Christie may not appoint a Republican because he may be more concerned with maintaining his “bromance” with President Obama.

Gohmert turns the homophobic innuendo up to 11 beginning at 0:35

Gohmert: Think about it, if he had just up and appointed a Republican replacement as he’s authorized to do, do you think the bromance would continue? Do you think the President will come let him win little toys for him and stuffed animals down at the fair? I mean good grief. You’re asking too much. It’s just too much to not want to have that kind of bromance continue. [...]

We’re known by our friends. I think Machiavelli pointed that out. Do you think he would ever get another hug out on the beach from the President?

Christie has appointed New Jersey Attorney General Jeffrey Chiesa, a Republican and his former chief counsel, to temporarily fill the vacant Senate seat until a special election is held in October.

And I suppose this means the bromance will come to an end. No more “hug outs” on the beach. And certainly no more of this whole acting-in-the-best-interest-of-your-constituents thing.

This entry was posted in Chris Christie, Wingnuts and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • MrDHalen

    It’s not this Tool who upsets me, it’s the people who elect such Tools to congress.

  • muselet

    I swear, if you tapped Louie Gohmert lightly on the head you’d hear a sound an awful lot like this.

    –alopecia

    • Nefercat

      I think if you tapped Louie lightly on the head, his brain would rush to open the door, thinking that it was finally going to be set free.

      • Christopher Foxx

        Gohmert’s brain was set free ages ago. There’s certainly no sign that he currently has one.

    • D_C_Wilson

      I think it would sound more like this

    • Victor_the_Crab

      I would think it would sound more like an egg shell cracking.

      • mrbrink

        I think It’d be more of a whoopee cushion sound.

      • ninjaf

        I think it would sound like an overripe melon.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Wouldn’t it be fun if we all stood on Louie Gohmert’s front lawn and stared into his house, just to see how he’d flip out?

  • 1933john

    Gohmert should ask an intern to stick a vibrator up his ass prior to making
    statements of any kind.
    Make that a vibrator shaped like a white asparagus gigantus.