Quote of the Day

“I don’t know the price tag and quite frankly I don’t care.” -Gov. Chris Christie on the special election

There you have it. Chris Christie, a Republican, doesn’t care what the cost of holding a special election in October rather than November will be.

He doesn’t care what the cost of a governmental action will be. And the pushback from fellow Republicans has already begun. Former leader of the attempted armed coup at Freedomworks, Dick Armey, said today that this is a sign of “debilitating stupidity.”

ColbertPopcorn

This entry was posted in Chris Christie, Elections, Quote and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • missliberties

    Fiscally imprudent.

  • muselet

    Who would know better than Dick Armey about debilitating stupidity?

    –alopecia