Quote of the Morning

“In World War II, the mentality of the public was that our whole way of life was at risk, we’re all in. We censored the mail. When you wrote a letter overseas, it got censored. When a letter was written back from the battlefield to home, they looked at what was in the letter to make sure they were not tipping off the enemy. If I thought censoring the mail was necessary, I would suggest it, but I don’t think it is.” Lindsey Graham

This man, along with his colleague Pete King, really represent the centerpieces of American fear-mongering and authoritarianism.

This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • joseph2004

    Lindsey Graham isn’t the one giving commencement speeches whitewashing our corrupt government; Obama is. It’s a sure way of turning us all into sheep.

    • muselet

      Moreover, Hillary Clinton is reported to have assured some parents of the dead in Benghazi that the videographer in question would be arrested and prosecuted.

      Either admit you lied or provide links, joseph.

      Do tell what it is you speak of, joey blackpot. Do tell.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Oh, well that makes Graham’s fascist tendencies perfectly okay then.

  • muselet

    I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: the University of South Carolina School of Law should demand its JD back from Lindsey Graham.

    In all seriousness, is there any fascist position that Lindsey wouldn’t support?