Quote of the Morning

“President Barack Obama makes the first extended trip to Africa of his presidency next week—but he won’t be stopping in the country of his birth.” Yahoo! News reporter Rachel Rose Hartman

The line was later retracted, but this is how this crap remains alive.

This entry was posted in Birthers, Quote and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Auld_mac

    forehead cradled in left palm
    nearly voiceless profanity uttered
    despair index raised a bit

  • Badgerite

    His mother was never in her life in Africa ( check passport records) so it would be a little hard for him to have been born there without her.

      A squadron of Illuminati Black Helicopters don’t need no stinking border stamps.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Your don’t need passport when your future son has access to TARDIS One.

        You win the internets for today.

  • missliberties

    Proof that propaghanda really works.

    People haven’t stopped believing that Obama was born in Kenya. They have just gone underground.

    The more fearful the population the easier they are to manipulate.

  • http://simplelittleelectrician.blogspot.com/ paleotectonics

    The Yahoo commenters, as vile a den of bugfuckery and villiany as can be found in the galaxy, never believed otherwise.

    Not that any of them could find Kenya on a map, or Africa on a globe.

    • hanadora444

      What’s worse, this isn’t a Yahoo commenter. It’s a reporter. Yahoo pays her for this. I can’t wait to see what contortions and rationalizations these people will have to put out when they want to support Ted Cruz for president in 2016.

        Contortions and rationalizations? There will be none. Remember, John McCain was actually born outside the US (in Panama). Did anyone ever question his Constitutional eligibility? IOKIYAR

    WHY do “news” outlets tolerate this barely veiled CRAP? I am so bloody damn tired of it, I’d like to round them all up and send them to those FEMA camps they like to talk about.

  • Plugger

    Wait! It’s OK!

    Obama was born in the USA. Agreed!

    He went to Africa.

    The USA is not in Africa.

    So… how could Obama stop in the country of his birth when he is in Africa?

    Well? How?