Social Welfare

Social Nonprofit

Artist – Rob Rogers

The motives of the latest person(s?) to mail Ricin to the president seem fairly clear to me. via TPM

According to the affidavit, further analysis of the computers in the Richardsons’ home revealed online orders for castor beans and other materials used to make ricin. Spiropoulos said analysts also found files titled “Obama.docx” and “muslimbastard.docx” were saved onto a storage device from the “pink Dell laptop that both Shannon and Nathaniel Richardson acknowledge belongs to and is used exclusively by Shannon Richardson.”

muslimbastard.docx

This entry was posted in Open Thread, The Media and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Lady Willpower

    I dunno, “muslimbastard.docx” sounds pretty innocuous to me.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Well, that’s just the file name. I’m sure the actual text is perfectly innocuous.

  • trgahan

    So why aren’t Republicans freaking out that the President hasn’t come out already and declared the Ricin letters an act of terrorism? That notion seems so important when discussing Boston or Benghazi.

    • mrbrink

      Good point. I’m still half-expecting them to declare this an Obama plot to silence the Richardsons and take away our guns. I don’t like to speculate, but I’m sure there’s about 30 million Conservative Republicans who are quietly holding candlelight vigils for their taxed-enough-already kin.

      • JozefAL

        Actually, it’s not “the Richardsons.” It’s just the crazy lady who’s NOT Ann Coulter or Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann. Remember, the original story was that it was her husband who sent the letters, but now it turns out she was trying to frame him as part of their divorce proceedings.

    • Mr X

      You mistake Mittens Romney’s Don King boxing fall on Benghazi during the campaign with a genuine opposition point.

  • Mr X

    It’s called freedom of association, look it up Cesca.

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      Hey Smiley!
      If you’re just going to spew nonsense and venom you should at least be smart enough to get it in the right direction.
      Sorry, but a bitter doofuss is an easy target for ridicule

    • JMAshby

      lolwut?

    • Bubble Genius

      Perhaps Mr. X’s name has something to do with his IQ: I’m assuming the X is a roman numeral.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        I think “X” is how it signs its name.