Sociopath to Citizenship

Sociopath

Artist – Steve Sack

In other news, Texas Governor Rick Perry vetoed a bill on Friday that would have allowed women to take legal action against wage discrimination.

He’d also like the women of New York to know that Texas is open for business.

Also — Trent Franks would like you to donate to his campaign because Planned Parenthood and the “taxpayer-funded abortion lobby” are attacking him for that thing he said about rape. Aw shucks.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Rick Perry, War On Women and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    I don’t know which is more sad and depressing; the fact that Republican campaigning boils down to “Liberals are attacking me, so give me money!” or that so many Americans oblige them accordingly.

    • vgranucci

      I begin to wonder if they some of these obnoxious things strictly so they can fundraise off the attacks they get

        WHAT!?!?!? Republicans would never be disingenuous! EVAH!!!one!1!!