Washed Away

WashedAway

Artist – JD Crowe

In other news, Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy has denied a request for a stay for Prop 8 supporters in California.

Apparently supporters wanted to delay the inevitable another three weeks. Why? Because they’re awful people. That’s the only explanation I can come up with.

This entry was posted in LGBT, Open Thread, Supreme Court and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • missliberties

    Don’t know if anyone has had time to check out the Circle Jerk that is the Guardians hero Glenn Greenwald linking up to fake unsourced stories from the Observer, linked to Salon….. all now retracted,for further review……. brought to you by none other than wing nut birther conspiracy theorist Wayne Madson.

    GG seems a little defensive. He sez don’t shoot the messenger even if he is Orly’s T.’s cousin and the source for my newsie exposes.

    http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/42204_Guardian-Observer_Publishes_Then_Pulls_New_NSA_Bombshell_Story_Featuring_Birther_Wayne_Madsen/comments/#ctop

  • missliberties

    More delicious incestous connections between Glenn Greenwald and Wayne Madsen!!

    http://www.businessinsider.com/the-guardian-wayne-madsen-nsa-scoop-2013-6

    • Victor_the_Crab

      BWAH-HA-HAAA! I’m loving this! Greenwald is in full desperation mode if he needs the collaberation of a whackjob homophobe who plays with his own poo to remain relative.

      Let’s see Greenwald’s trustworthy Kool-Aid drinking trolls try to spin this one for us “sheeple”.

      • D_C_Wilson

        I think it’s clear that Greenwald will get into bed with anyone with an anti-Obama agenda. Look for him appearing on Bryan Fischer’s radio show any day now.

      • missliberties

        The wildest aspect of this whole story to me, is how so called reputable sites have run with the story. WaPo. Salon. NYT. The Guardian.

        It begs the question why is the media letting wing nut hacks drive the news, and what is their agenda, because it sure as heck isn’t journalism.

    • Zen Diesel

      That whistling sound you hear is Greenwald credibility going down the drain, pretty soon he will be left with writing post for Wing Nut Daily….I meant World Net Daily.

      • missliberties

        Which is precisely where her belongs, imho.

        I would be ecstatic if the Guardian would let him go. He does not deserve to work at a reputable news organization the the World Daily is a perfect fit. IN fact it seems that their sources are his sources.

        • vgranucci

          Can you imagine the martyr complex if the Guardian did let him go? Not just GG, but the entire anti-Obama left?

  • Victor_the_Crab

    “The Supreme Court’s done warshed away my racism!”

    Yup. “Whitewashed” would be the appropriate term there.

  • Ipecac

    ::Apparently supporters wanted to delay the inevitable another three weeks. Why? Because they’re awful people. That’s the only explanation I can come up with.::

    That was my take as well. Just awful people trying to hurt gays as long as possible. No other reason.

  • drsquid

    Does Delmar O’Donnell up there have an Everett McGill (who was not killed by no train) to set him straight?

  • mrbrink

    Ha! Best cartoon ever. I know It’s possible I may have said that before, but this time I mean it more than I did before. Beautiful, babe.