We Shall Overcome

Overcome

Artist – John Darkow

In other news, the Department of Education has announced that it will begin studying the impacts of bullying on LGBT youth. Beginning with the upcoming school year, schools will be required to report incidents of harassment based on sexual orientation.

I’d say the Department of Education is more than a few suicides too late, but better late than never.

This entry was posted in Education, LGBT, Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • trgahan

    I can already see the “Political Correctness Gone Mad” headlines when the study comes out and conservatives argue that it’s not bullying if the bully is just stating their “religious convictions” however inelegantly, but an example of the war on religion.