Who Cares?

Talk to the hand because Nancy Pelosi doesn’t have time for your bullshit.

Q: Congresswoman Bachmann put out a statement and she essentially said that the decision today cannot undo God’s word. How do you guys react to that?

Pelosi: Who cares?

The dry delivery is hysterical.

This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • lahru

    Ouch! Pretty much surmises many Senators opinion of little Michelle.

  • JMAshby

    Youtube embeds are currently broken.

    You can go to the video directly here

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_1-gEb__o4

  • Nefercat

    Why on earth did Bachmann put out a statement about a private conversation she had with Marcus?

  • muselet

    I think Michele Bachmann’s statement is at least as funny as Nancy Pelosi’s reaction.

    Yeah, question: Michelle Bachmann says the day is at hand and the Lord is a Jehovah God…

    Bwhahahahaha!

  • D_C_Wilson

    If only our “liberal media” would take the same attitude toward Bachmann.

  • Zen Diesel

    Batshit Crazy Michelle Jehovah God will smite down all ye heathens who dare mock her….lol