Your Daily Bullshit from Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX)

He tweeted this yesterday:

Yeah? And the congressional Republicans’ approval rating is 22 percent, according to Pew. Bite me.

This entry was posted in Steve Stockman and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    I can’t begin to imagine what it’s like to be so stupid as to think these numbers really compare or actually mean anything contrasted against each other. Stockman’s just another in a long line of right-wing fucking dipshits.

  • missliberties

    Gallup also had Mittens to win by EIGHT points. Why would anyone site Gallup?

    • Lady Willpower

      It’s either that or face reality. He chooses the former.

  • Christopher Foxx

    Yes, I’m much more approving of George Bush being a private citizen than a President. What’s your point, Stockman?

  • Christopher Foxx

    And 5 1/2 years into Bush’s term (you know, an actually comparable point):

    “`With the level of violence rising in Iraq, Bush’s ratings also have slipped on that issue ­ from 45 percent in January, to 40 percent in February, and 37 percent currently. Over the same period, positive opinions of his handling of foreign policy have fallen 10 points, to 38 percent. There has been greater stability in Bush’s marks on energy policy and Social Security, but he gets positive ratings of only about 30 percent on both issues (energy policy 31 percent, Social Security 29 percent).”

    and 43% overall.

    So Obama: 47, Bush: 43%

  • Nefercat

    This is same the ass that gloatingly offered to campaign contributors a chance to win the same model gun used to slaughter the children (and adults) of Newtown, so fuck him to hell for all eternity along with his asinine, half-witted opinions (I won’t dignify them with the term “thoughts”).

  • gescove

    49% agree that having Bush paint pictures of his feet in a bathtub is far preferable to having him reside in the White House.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Especially given how he somehow manages to stay inside the lines when doing his paint-by-numbers art projects.

  • Mike_Norris

    But you, Representative Stockman, have an approval rating of zip-point-shit, you self-righteous, hypocritical douche bag.

  • mrbrink

    To be fair, Bush’s poll numbers are graded on the sympathy-for-retarded-people curve.

    Translating Steve Stockman: Treason, sabotage, lies and fraud get results!

    Alternate Stockman: When the pigs drag you down, you’re gonna get some shit on your face. Don’t look so pretty, now, do you, boy?

    Alternate Stockman: My Daddy told me two things:

    1) Never take your sister from behind. Women respect that.

    2) If you can’t lynch them with rope, lynch them with hate.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    His address should read @SteveWorksOnYou.

  • nathkatun7

    Big deal! Remember Gallup also predicted a Mitt Romney win in 2012. How did that turn out, Stockman?

  • Jamie
  • LeShan Jones

    Oh Steve, even if I believed your BS numbers, it would be because JR has not been in the media doing something mind-numbingly stupid on a daily basis like he did when he was president and had an approval rating in the low 20s.
    How’s your approval rating there Stevie? I’ll bet the President is way above you in popularity.