Border Fence

Electrified Fence

Artist – Rob Rogers

In other news, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has found himself a primary challenger.

Meanwhile, Detroit emergency manager Kevyn Orr said today that retirees shouldn’t worry because their pensions will be safe for at least the next six months. No word on what happens after six months.

This entry was posted in Election 2014, Open Thread, War On Women and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • dbtheonly

    I’ll have to send a few bucks to Matt Bevin.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    And the latest from the Daily Dumbass – aka, Salon – sez that Ted (I AM CANADIAN) Cruz could beat Hillary Clinton in 2016. Seriously!

    http://www.salon.com/2013/07/20/ted_cruz_could_beat_hillary/

    • D_C_Wilson

      I hope Cruz does run, if only to watch every birther in America do a complete 180 and insist that not being born in the US to a father who wasn’t an American citizen doesn’t matter after all.

    • Zen Diesel

      The Salon is truly indeed the Daily Dumbass…lol