Get Out of Jail Free

CommunityWatch

Artist – Daryl Cagle

In other news, Senator Ted Cruz is probably running for president. 2016 is going to be a shitshow on the Right. Him and Rick Perry can fight over who’s the bigger asshole from Texas.

I got nothin’ today. Still disgusted over last night’s verdict.

This entry was posted in Election 2016, George Zimmerman, Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • missliberties

    As awful as last nights verdict was, it pales in comparison to the latest Supreme Court ruling on the voting rights act.

    I can see it now. Ten thousand black people in Sanford with one voting booth that is open from 10Am to 2PM on Wed. Nov 5th. Be sure to vote~

    • Victor_the_Crab

      And George Zimmerman wiill be guarding the polling station to make sure “no funny business happens” (whatever that means).

  • Bubble Genius

    Butbut. Cruz was born in CANADA!!!1!!! I demand to see his LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!1!1!!!!!

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Butbut. IOKIYAR. That’s what the book of Roberts and Scalia sez (or will be).

    • D_C_Wilson

      And his father wasn’t a citizen!!!!111!!!!

      So looking forward for the birthers doing a 180 on this.

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      Do you mean to tell me that he was born in a country with comprehensive healthcare for it’s citizens?!

  • HilaryB

    Me too. Looking forward to this week’s show.

  • muselet

    On a different sad note, John Cole’s cat Tunch was killed yesterday. He’s taking it understandably hard, so if you guys have a moment, please think about leaving him a comment. Thanks.

    –alopecia

    • tangles

      Thanks for posting this. It was the icing on yesterday’s shit cake.