Greenwald Meets Bolling

ALERT! Glenn Greenwald will appear on Fox News Channel this morning with well known racist and Botox victim Eric Bolling.

They say if you travel far enough to the left you end up on the right.

(via LGF)

This entry was posted in Fox News Channel, Glenn Greenwald, NSA and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Badgerite

    Of course he will.

  • js hooper

    Greenwald has a lot in common with Bolling.Fox News knows that Greenwald will provide them unhinged Obama hate.

    I have no doubt that once he starts receiving heat from liberals over this…he will attempt to defend Bolling from “Authoritarian Democratic Partisan” smears.

    Just like he did his Racist buddies Ron & Rand Paul. Greenwald has to promote his brand.

    I just hope that REAL LIBERALS are waking up to the fact that Greenwald is an Alex Jones style libertarian demagogue. He was allowed to ingratiate himself on the left because he got in good with Huffington, Hamsher, Cenk & their whole crew.

    It’s time this Koch agent gets exposed for who he REALLY is.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I’ll say it again:

    Greenwald is no liberal.