Jackass Quote of the Day

“Let’s get on with this and enjoy our holiday.” -State Senator Tom Apodaca (R-MotherFucker) on fast-tracking an abortion bill

Pardon my french, but this man is an asshole.

State Senator Tom Apodaca (R-Henderson) (Photo: Takaaki Iwabu - NewsObserver)

State Senator Tom Apodaca (R-Henderson) (Photo: Takaaki Iwabu – NewsObserver)

This entry was posted in Abortion, Assholery, Quote and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Teddy’s Person

    By all means, I wouldn’t want my right to control my body to interfere with a good barbeque. Asshole alone, doesn’t quite cover it. Vile, contemptible asshole comes a bit closer.

  • Lady Willpower

    “Let’s just start taking away rights and be done with it. I got a cookout to get to!”

  • Kristi Bowers

    Love his party affiliation notation!

    On a bill to ban Sharia law of all things. Fascist bastards.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    If it were in french, I believe it would be le hole du ass.

  • theronware

    What outstandingly evil, authoritarian bastards they are!

  • muselet

    I have nothing against pudgy, middle-aged men—being one my own self—but Tom Apodaca brings this quote to mind:

    “Why is it that most of the people who are against abortion are people you wouldn’t want to fuck in the first place?” –George Carlin

    –alopecia

    • http://www.rubytheairedalepup.com/ Ruby

      I think that says it all, doesn’t it…..