Leadership

Everyone has their own idea of what leadership is, but I’m pretty sure this isn’t it.

“It’s not about me. It’s not about what I want. What I’ve committed to, when I became speaker was to a more open and fair process. And as difficult as this issue is, me taking a hard position for or against some of these issues will make it harder for us to get a bill… If I come out and say I’m for this and I’m for that, all I’m doing is making my job harder.” -John Boehner on Immigration Reform

As speaker I will not take a position on this game-changing legislation because that will actually decrease the chances of it passing. But, you know, Obama should lead!

What’s the opposite of leadership?

This entry was posted in Immigration and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

    This is how it goes when you’re a member of a party that hates the government while being government officials. Enjoy the dissonance, asshat.

  • Teddy’s Person

    I see word-salad champion, Sara Palin, has some stiff competition.

  • mr spork

    John Boehner is fluent in gibberish.

  • Mike_Norris

    What’s the opposite of leadership? Being a dickhead. Right Mr. Speaker?

  • muselet

    “If I come out and say I’m for this and I’m for that, all I’m doing is making my job harder.”

    My heart bleeds for you, Mr. Boehner, truly it does.

    What’s the opposite of leadership?

    John Boehner, obviously. He’s the leadership equivalent of antimatter.

    –alopecia

  • Nefercat

    What’s the opposite of leadership?

    Boehner?

  • Jason E

    Saboteur

  • Victor_the_Crab

    The Boehner is fluent in Yargle-Barglese.