Misdirection

RubioAbortion-ChanLowe

Artist – Chan Lowe

If we’re suppose to judge the House of Boehner by how many laws they repeal rather than how many laws they pass, shouldn’t we judge them poorly? They haven’t repealed anything. Sure, they’ve voted to repeal Obamacare over three dozen times, but it’s still the law of the land.

This entry was posted in Congress, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • dbtheonly

    I was wondering that myself when I heard the quote. Perhaps he’s just looking to get the A for effort.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    “We should be judged on how many laws we repeal.”

    I wish I could say this was the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard Boehner say, but I’m afraid it’s probably a distant third behind #2:

    “America’s job creators are on strike.”

    and the all-time champion (paraphrasing):

    “I’m holding up a copy of our Constitution! This is a copy of our Constitution that I’m holding up and showing you! And I’m going to open up this copy of our Constitution and read to you the words of our Constitution! Watch as I take this copy of our Constitution that I’m holding in my hand and read to you the words of our Constitution! Our Constitution says, as I read to you from our Constitution, ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident…….’”

    • 1933john

      Huh, what document is that?

      • GrafZeppelin127

        Rhetorical question?

        He’s waving and raving about “our Constitution” and then quoting from the Declaration of Independence. This was at one of those Fox-orchestrated Tea Party™ rallies outside the Capitol when the health care law was being passed.

  • 1933john

    Hold your head up high Johnny, you’re the Leader of the “Fucking the Dog”..
    ..House!
    Don’t let these librul preverts fuck with you!