Nice Things and Why We Can’t Have Them

This should be self-explanatory. And as you may recall, only The Weather Channel carried the president’s speech in full. MSNBC carried it for 41 seconds.

ClimatePlanMedia

(via Judd Legum)

This entry was posted in Environment, President Obama, The Media and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    That liberal biased media. Always up to no good!

    FUUUUUUUUUUU…

  • js hooper

    The black President has no bully pulpit.

    I’m sure he’ll get blamed for this as well.

    I wish there was a way to determine how many of the professional left blogs ignored his speech as well.They’re too busy comparing Snowden to MLK and Rosa Parks.

  • muselet

    Of course the Sunday yak shows ignored the climate plan. Covering it would have required the shows’ bookers to find guests who actually know something about science; worse, the hosts would have had to do some homework—which cuts down on drinking time—to keep from looking like chuckleheads.

    No, better for everyone—for values of “everyone” restricted to those employed at yak shows—to stick to topics that don’t require anyone to do any actual work.

      In fairness, it’s hard to find someone who knows anything about climate science when your show’s Rolodex consists of 1) John McCain; 2) Lindsay Graham; and 3) Whoever is approved by Archer-Daniels Midland.

      • Zen Diesel

        Don’t forget about Peggy Noonan and Newt Gringrich

  • Sabreen60

    If only we had a MSM that cared about informing the public instead of infotainment. They ran Snowden 24/7 for days. CNN (Fox Lite) is only able to cover one story at time. MSNBC is not a lot better. I expect nothing at all from the other networks.

    BTW, how many networks carried in-depth coverage of PBO’s African trip – I mean considering that Africa has the 10 fastest growing economies and China already has a big foot in the door.

    • Zen Diesel

      The only thing that matters to the press on the continent of Africa is BENGHAZIIIIIII!!!!! and what the White House is hiding.

  • chris ellis

    the conservative talking point to be: Cause it’s a joke! LOLOLOLOL….blech