Police Chief Fantasizes About Shooting Nancy Pelosi, Having a Large Penis

Gilberton Mayor Mary Lou Hannon defended Police Chief Mark Kessler for claiming he’s going to shoot “libtards” because he wasn’t wearing his uniform at the time but, as you can see here, he’s wearing his uniform while getting off to the idea of shooting Nancy Pelosi in the face.

Kessler, the town’s only law enforcement officer, takes to the shooting range in what appears to be his police uniform. He demonstrates how to shoot a handgun, choosing what he calls “Nancy Pelosi,” the House minority leader, as his target. The picture on the paper looks like a homicidal clown with a hammer, though Kessler refers to it as “Nancy with her gavel” throughout the video, before putting “two in her face.”

This dickless hot-head is also a member of a local school board, which is a horrifying thought.

I’m sure he’s a “responsible gun owner” so don’t worry.

This entry was posted in Gun Fetishists, Guns and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • SEPA_Q

    Walking proof that I live in “Pennsyltucky” — Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Kentucky in the middle. Horrendous!

    • D_C_Wilson

      James Carville described it as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, with Alabama in between.

      This clown is in Schuylkill County, definitely in the “Alabama” part of the state.

  • Ipecac

    I hate to Godwin this, but what a F’in Nazi.

    • muselet

      In this case, I think it’s forgivable.

    This is what the “conservative” movement, and mainly its media/entertainment complex, over the last 12 years, has wrought. This is the result of the longest-running, most popular, widely-viewed and lucrative production of improvisational theatre in world history.

  • Treading_Water

    This super brave super patriot doesn’t allow comments on his youtube videos.

    Maybe he’s worried that people will reminded about how he managed to shoot himself in the hand trying during a bar fight (he was off duty at the time).

  • blackdaug

    Coming soon to a future episode of Tosh.O:
    This guy with a gaping self inflicted bullet hole… in his ass.

      How could we tell the difference between the asshole and his ass hole. ;)

  • Nefercat

    Amazing, simply amazing, that guys with such little bitty dicks can be such colossal dicks.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    You stay classy now, micropenis!

    I’m sure he’s a “responsible gun owner” so don’t worry.

    I know you’re being sarcastic but in this guy’s case you’re so right it’s not even funny. Kessler recently got into a fight in a bar, shot himself in the hand and “lost” the gun. Law enforcement have been looking for the gun in this “accidental” shooting but Kessler says he can’t find it. Here’s the link to the story. http://republicanherald.com/news/handgun-not-yet-recovered-in-girardville-bar-fight-investigation-1.1197433

  • mrbrink

    A well regulated militia he ain’t.

  • cleos_mom

    We have a jerk like this as Sheriff here in Johnson County, Missouri. He was one of the signers of the that’llshowem “pledge” to not enforce gun laws.