Quote of the Morning

“Yeah, I’m thinking about it.” Ted Nugent when asked if he’s running for president

I suspect he’s running in the same way Donald Trump “ran” for president. It’s all a big stunt. But can you imagine if he really did run? Wow, that’d be something to watch.

This entry was posted in Election 2016, Quote and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Teddy’s Person

    Good grief, this is an unpleasant thought for the 4th of July (well, any day really).

  • Bubble Genius

    Ted Nugent can think? A Sisyphean task! When his head catches on fire, put him out. Wood burns, y’know.

  • muselet

    “Nugent can deliver an improv rant on any political prompt, rhetorical torrents packed with stats, metaphor, profanity and an inextinguishable righteousness that has drowned out opponents from Piers Morgan to Roseanne Barr,” The Post profile reads. “There are no opinions, only his truth.”

    Crikey. Even the love child of George Will and Peggy Noonan couldn’t produce more vacuous twaddle than that right there (and apologies for the mental image).

    However, I say we encourage Ted Nugent to run. Nugent is everything the GOP has come to embrace, so let the country see what the Rs are really about, unedited and unfiltered. Hose him off, put a suit on him and let him go out and run his mouth for ten or twelve months. It would be hilarious—imagine the local TV interviews!—and the Rs wouldn’t win another election until the next millennium.

    Run, Ted, run!

    –alopecia

    • incredulous72

      You had me at “twaddle”.

      • muselet

        It is a good word, isn’t it?

        –alopecia

        • http://www.rubytheairedalepup.com/ Ruby

          OMG! My favorite comic strip…..brilliant.
          How I miss it……

        • incredulous72

          Sadly, he is me. LOL!

  • Nefercat

    He sickens me.

  • Semanticleo

    I see a WH full of offal. Boar’s heads, Elk antlers….Teddy Roosevelt without National Parks.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Lots more stuffed endangered species.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I think I just heard the producers of the Daily Show and the Colbert Report squee.

  • Zen Diesel

    It just proves that God is a Comedian, that assclown would be true comedic gold in the primary.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    The dumbass wouldn’t last five minutes on the campaign trail as soon as people start bringing up some of the questionable parts of his past, like how he managed to avoid the draft, or his fondness for underaged girls.

    • cogrannie

      He’s a Republican–he can just say God forgave him.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        Yeah, he could say that. And then God would send a thunderbolt to strike Nugent right between his eyes, saying “The fuck I will!!!”

  • incredulous72

    Popcorn at the ready . . .

  • candideinnc

    Yeah, and I am thinking about giving birth to 17 Great Dane puppies. Both ideas have same merit.