Quote of the Morning

“What you’re saying is, ‘Yes, I like this kind of thing.’ You’ve got a couple of same-sex guys kissing. You ‘Like’ that. Well, that makes me want to throw up… To me, I would punch ‘Vomit,’ not ‘Like’… They don’t give you that option on Facebook.” Pat Robertson

Hey guys — keep kissing each other on Facebook. Make sure Robertson barfs over and over and over until he barfs up a vital organ.

This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ipecac

    This comment has been brought to you by Pat Robertson, Junior High school boy.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      I’d call him a mean girl. Just to see him lose his shpadoinkle.

  • Nefercat

    Huh. Pat Robertson knows about facebook and how it works. And here I thought the demented old fossil was stuck on space-age polystyrene and the convenience of things that start with just the touch of a button.

    • Christopher Foxx

      I strongly suspect he doesn’t know how Facebook works. Roberson and his ilk will claim they’ve been offended by stuff they’ve never seen. It’s all part of their combined pathological need-to-play-victim / need-to-control-others.

  • zirgar

    Well, in this case the brain certainly isn’t a vital organ

  • Claude Weaver

    Here the thought I have popping up in my head:

    Considering how Facebook works, either
    a) Pat Robertson is searching for pictures of gay men kissing on Facebook,
    b) Pat Robertson has a lot of friends who share photos of gay men kissing,
    c) Pat Robertson is being tagged in a lot of photos of gay men kissing

    Any of those three make me quite happy. If only I had a “like” button for that.

    • Christopher Foxx

      It is akin to the folks who object to what they’re seeing on their televisions. As if their TV doesn’t have an off button and they’re being forced to watch.

      “I’m repelled by this stuff I search out and choose to watch!”

      Yeah. Every city has the white male anti-porn crusader who spends all day looking at porn crying, “This is a sin! This should be stopped!”

      Dude. If thy right eye offend thee…

      • Nefercat

        I think they call it “research.” At least since the little woman stumbled across it when looking for kitten videos.

  • blackdaug

    God just told me there will be an ageing rent boy with a really big book deal emerging from the woodwork in the near future.
    …….but the neighbors dog argued persuasively for other outcomes…..

  • LeShan Jones

    For uncle Pat and his ilk, they tend to focus ONLY on the gay sex part…a little too much. It’s their main complaint, in their world homosexuals are only interested in sex and nothing else. Rather telling when you think about it.