Traction

GOPTraction

Artist – Steve Greenberg

In other news, the FAA released a statement today warning the residents of Deer Trail, Colorado not to try shooting down drones with their shotguns.

Also — Paul Ryan says we don’t need a path to citizenship because immigrants don’t really want to become citizens that badly.

Maybe he should just stick to getting the numbers wrong.

This entry was posted in Drones, Open Thread and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_a_c

    Wow, Monica Crowley, Fox News contributor, just called President Obama and AG Holder race hustlers.

    She’s married to Alan Colmes–that explains a lot, actually.

    • missliberties

      She’s is an in-law, through marriage, not married to, Alan

      • i_a_c

        Maybe Wikipedia was wrong when I looked last night.

        • missliberties

          Colmes is married to Dr. Jocelyn Elise Crowley, a professor of public policy at Rutgers University, whose sister is Monica Crowley,