Worst Person in the World

He has since deleted the tweet, but last night Erick Erickson (Fox News, Red State, formerly CNN) recommended that liberals stock up on coat hangers. (screenshot via MSN)

EricksonHangerTweet

Because back-alley coat hanger abortions are so funny, amirite? Ha! Stupid women!

I’m not sure exactly how this fits into the Republican outreach program.

This entry was posted in Abortion, War On Women, Worst Persons and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    Honestly, I think when Erickson was in the womb a coat hanger got wrapped around his neck and cut off the oxygen supply to his brain. Surely this explains his behavior. That he survived the encounter probably explains his dislike of women, women’s rights and women’s health issues. But I guess his mom had to explain to him why his head was so bloated and balloon-like.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I’m old enough to remember a time when you could say that the majority of republicans were decent people who had some honest, but differing ideas about how the government should be run.

    When it “republican” become synonymous with “asshole”?

      Misogynist, racist, Dominionist, Mammon-loving, war mongering, gun toting, slave driving, business fawning, rube fleecing, anti-intellectual, authoritarian, dirty dealing, two-faced rat bastards.

      • 1933john

        Too mild!

    • mdblanche

      You must be older than me. All I know is that it’s been more than twenty years since most Republicans became assholes.

  • Teddy’s Person

    Dear Erik,
    Please stop tweeting every stupid, disgusting thought that stomps through your brain.
    Thanks,
    Human Beings

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Are you suggesting that Eric Erickson has a brain of some sort? ‘Cuz that would be quite a surprise if he did.

  • Ipecac

    Goddammit these people are loathsome creeps.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    I’m not sure exactly how this fits into the Republican outreach program.

    It doesn’t. It means: “Ha-ha! We’re winning, you’re losing! Suck my big white one, bitches!”

  • Tbone

    Please proceed!