Worst Person in the World

Forever and always, it’s Ted Nugent. From his Wingnut Daily column about the Zimmerman verdict:

[A]ll thinking people are very relieved that George Zimmerman was found not guilty by the intelligent, justice-driven women of the jury, in spite of the façade presented by the prosecution and forced by the threat of racism by everyone from President Obama, to Eric Holder, the New Black Panther gangstas, NAACP, excuse makers of every stripe and even the governor of Florida, but still this innocent man who simply defended his life from a violent, life-threatening, bloodying, head-and-face slamming attack by an enraged black man-child has so wrongly paid an inexplicable price financially and emotionally.

Yes, he called Trayvon “an enraged black man-child.”

And then…

But George Zimmerman and his entire family, innocent of any wrongdoing, have lost everything and will be in debt for a long, long time for having to fight the trumped-up charges that he ‘profiled’ and/or set out to murder the poor, helpless, dope-smoking, dope-peddling, gangsta wannabe, Skittles hoodie boy.

Um. Hoodie boy?

Totally not racist. No way.

This entry was posted in Worst Persons and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://doran.pacifist.net/ Doran

    Nugent is a very effective media troll. I don’t think we should ignore him, but it is important to recognize his rhetoric for what it is. A marketing ploy.

  • Ipecac

    It sometimes makes me sad that there is no afterlife. I kind of enjoy the thought of this scumbag writhing in hell.

    • BillAndersoot

      Hell?

  • BillAndersoot

    “This innocent man who simply defended his life from a violent, life-threatening, bloodying, head-and-face slamming attack by an enraged black man-child has so wrongly paid an inexplicable price financially and emotionally.”

    Gee, I can’t imagine why an unarmed kid being stalked by a vigilante lunatic with a gun for no reason at all would feel threatened or want to beat said lunatic unconscious.

  • MAE44

    Spoken like a true pant shitting, draft dodging, pedophile, turned wannabe tough guy.

  • Kerry Reid

    Isn’t he supposed to be dead or in jail by now?

  • Victor_the_Crab

    And Ted Nugent is, and always will be, an enraged white trash man-child.

  • CL Nicholson

    Yes, because a man who so bad ass that he shoots caged animals and talks bigoted bullshit in Detroit no less from his secluded gated compound would definitely be empathize with another wannabe fake tough guy who needs to use a gun loaded with hollow points on an unarmed teenager who weighed a buck-sixty.

    Fuck Ted Nugent! How did this one hit wonder become remotely important in the first place? Is Wango Dango that good of damn song that I have to listen to his inane redneck nonsense?!

    • BillAndersoot

      Wango Dango is far from Nugent’s best. I can’t stand the guy but I’ll forever love this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2VNFpiGWo And by the way, what kind of an idiot plays a hollow-body electric through a Marshall stack?

      • CL Nicholson

        The irony of a redneck bigoted moron who made his money ripping off Black blues men while dressing like a flamboyant Elton John impersonator. Great song though!!

      • Ipecac

        Wow, does that video have a Spinal Tap vibe! :-)

      • Daigoro Ogami

        Okay, that’s one song of Nugent’s that I like. And that Damn Yankees song he did, so two.

  • Mike_Norris

    I can’t believe that I ever liked this brazen prick and cheap shot artist. A totally corrupt and gutless racist. A draft-dodger and pedophile. If I still had them, I would be burning his records on the lawn.

  • Badgerite

    Life-threatening? Head and face slamming? According to the defense attorney’s own recreation of the fight for the jury, Trayvon Martin had Zimmerman by the front of his shirt and was slamming his torso on the ground. His head only hit the concrete incidentally as it whipped back and forth which is why he only had MINOR CUTS on the back of his head. He did not even suffer a concussion, let alone a serious injury. The truth is it was more akin to a head tapping. Believe me and any medical personnel who you happen to know, if Trayvon Martin had ‘slammed’ that man’s head on the concrete repeatedly, he would, at the very least, have been seriously injured or possibly killed. As defense attorney O’Mara said, the concrete is a weapon. Yes, it could have been, if used for that purpose. He was not slamming Zimmerman’s head on the concrete and this is proven by the defense attorney’s own demonstrations in court and by the lack of any real injury to Zimmerman’s head. Zimmerman’s life, contrary to what his brother is always saying, was not in any real danger. And here is the thing. Trayvon Martin could have used the concrete sidewalk to seriously injure or kill Zimmerman. He had the better of him physically. He did not need a gun. All he had to do was grab his head and slam it hard a couple of times on the concrete and then run away. And he could have gone to the house he was staying at and no one would have been the wiser. He did not do any of that because, unlike Zimmerman, he did not have a deadly intent. Please allow a little indulgence now, I am going to do some name-calling. YOU MUSH-BRAINED, DRAFT- DODGING, PANTS=CRAPPING, GUN-SMOOCHING SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MUSICIAN!
    Sorry, had to be said.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      You said it well.

    • blackdaug

      ahem…you left out pedophile…but…good job!

  • Badgerite

    ‘poor,helpless, dope-smoking, dope-peddling, gansta wannabe, Skittles hoodie boy’

    Or as those of us on planet earth refer to him, the kid walking home from the store. As to all the other travails of the Zimmerman’s , well good. If this twit had stayed in his truck and waited for the police, what would have happened? Some dope smoking, some skittles eating? Oh the humanity! What’s more, explain to me how someone who was moments away from becoming a ‘vegetable’, ( this is the image his brother is always conjuring) could have only a bloody nose and some minor cuts on the back of his head. If Zimmerman had followed Nugent on some dark night, ( and frankly, if a saw a Ted Nugent type coming towards me I would cross the street) , it is likely the Zimmerman would have been the one to have been found dead on the ground.

  • Badgerite

    Yes, Zimmerman has paid a price for what he did. I, for one, don’t consider that a bad thing. He took away someone else’s child. And contrary to what the defense attorney’s and his family would have you believe, he was only under threat of minor injuries. What made the incident deadly, was that Zimmerman himself had brought a gun into it. Absent that, nothing much would have happened. In a minute or two, the police would have arrived. Contrary to what his brother say, he was in no danger of becoming a ‘vegetable’ because of what Trayvon Martin was doing. There should be a price paid for recklessness that results in the death of someone else’s child, don’t you think?

  • muselet

    Ted Nugent’s rantings always puts me in mind of LBJ’s assessment of Gerald Ford:

    “He’s a nice fellow, but he spent too much time playing football without a helmet.”

    Without the “nice fellow” bit, of course.

    –alopecia

  • BillAndersoot

    Poor George Zimmerman and family. What’s this country coming to when a guy can’t even murder an innocent teenager anymore without ending up in the poorhouse?

  • LeShan Jones

    Hey Nougat, you know who else was innocent of any actual crime that night? Trayvon Martin. Too bad he’s dead now…How did he die again?
    I really want to see this useless has-been in a reality show where the animals have guns and get to hunt him.