Another Baby with a Gun for Rep. Steve Stockman’s Hilarious Bumper Sticker

It just keeps happening.

Eight-year-old boy in critical condition after shooting

An 8-year-old boy is in critical condition after being shot Wednesday afternoon in what was reported as an accidental shooting.

“The little boy that was shot ran outside and he was like bloody man,” said Oscar Moore.

Oscar Moore says he was renovating a friend’s home around five Wednesday afternoon when all of sudden the sound of gunshots startled him. Minutes before the injured nine-year-old ran out calling for help Moore says he was playing outside with two other boys ages 13 and 16.

(h/t DUI Attorney Kush Arora)
This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    The only thing that prevents an 8-year-old from being accidentally shot at home is a good guy with a gun.

    Criminal charges should be filed against a gun owner every time a child is injured or killed with the owner’s gun.

  • D_C_Wilson
  • LeShan Jones

    I think a midnight raid on Stockmans offices are in order, not to vandalize, but to hang posters with his stupid bumper sticker phrase and a different kid death from firearms on each one.
    I’m sure he’d be unhappy about it…but no one cares how he feels.

  • Reality Based

    OMG. Is he serious?