Cut and Run

August 9, 2013

Artist – Adam Zyglis

In other news, a federal appeals court ruled today that Michigan Republicans violated the state constitution while fast-tracking over 300 bills.

And, don’t look now, but Politico apparently decided that the Master Race Eugenicists deserved another chance to make their case today.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Racism, The Media and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • dbtheonly

    Another fine example of IOKIYR.

    BTW, I’m in favor of Republican Congressmen holding town meetings where their wackiness for the faithful can be recorded.

  • D_C_Wilson

    In other news:

    Jim DeMint Says GOP Will Destroy America To Stop Obamacare

    So, the head of the Heritage Foundation is willing to destroy America in order to save it.

    For those of you keeping score at home, Obamacare is based on a health insurance mandate that was originally cooked up by the Heritage Foundation. But now, the Heritage Foundation is willing to full global thermonuclear war in order to take down their own idea.

    Why?

    If they thought it was a good idea when they first proposed it in the 1990s, why is it a bad idea now? If they thought it was a good when Mitt Romney signed it into law in Massachusetts, why is it a bad idea now?

    What is different between then and now?

    I can only think of one thing.

    • Nefercat

      I got it, I got it! It’s because of the President we have now! I mean, his mother was from Kansas! And his grandpa was a US Army veteran who served in the invasion of Normandy on D-Day in WWII!

      No other president has ever had a mom from the heartland and a serviceman grandfather who heroically served the country in time of war. Right?