Duck and Cover

DuckAndCover

Artist – Jen Sorensen

In other news, Virginia gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli is proposing that the state constitution be amended to allow public taxpayer funding of religious schools.

Why not? It worked out so well for Bobby Jindal.

Programming note… probable light posting by me tomorrow.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Religion and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • trgahan

    So, just thinking out loud here, but if there is anything more sacred to conservatives than Republican Jesus, it is their Free Market mythology.

    If that mythology is indeed true and if we are indeed a Christian nation suffering under the tyranny of a non-fully upper class, conservativce, white male controled government, wouldn’t there be such a market demand for private religious schools that they wouldn’t need government welfare….er vouchers?