Enough Work

I laughed my ass off at this cartoon. That may or may not be sleep deprivation talking.

Recess

Artist – Rob Rogers

In other news, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston has reversed its decision and will provide a heart transplant to the 15-year-old teen who has bad grades. His parents probably saved his life by taking the story public.

Meanwhile, the Department of Justice as filed a lawsuit to block the merger of US Airways and American Airlines.

By the way, doesn’t the figure in the cartoon above look a little bit like Louie Gohmert?

This entry was posted in Congress, Healthcare, Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • 1933john

    “Fornicating the Canine” was not one of the panels,
    Oh, that’s right, this is a family site, sorry.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Beating a dead horse was also missing.

  • Christopher Foxx

    His parents probably saved his life by taking the story public.

    The story I originally read mentioned that, after exhausting their efforts with the insurance company, the parents hired a lawyer.

    My first thought was, “Screw that. Hire a reporter.” File a lawsuit and the company will tie you up in court for years. Get your story on the evening news, and they’ll cave. Bad PR trumps legal action.