Good Advice

Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has more good advice for the Republican party — stop talking about impeachment.

“I don’t think we should be doing that to President Obama,” he continued. “The reality is, one of the great things about this country is we do have a peaceful transfer of power. I disagree with this president’s policy. And stop talking about impeachment. Let’s go out there and let’s have a legitimate debate. Let’s fight his policies. Let’s try to repeal Obamacare. Let’s try to promote school choice.”

After Jindal said the Republican party needs to stop being the “stupid party,” the party went on to become dumber than ever.

Does this mean impeachment will become even more popular now that Bobby Jindal has told them to stop talking about it?

I’m sure there’s some very concerned town hall troll out there who would like to know why Bobby Jindal is covering for the Usurper in Chief.

This entry was posted in Super Stupid and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • BlueTrooth

    Governor Jindal is about as influential in the GOP as Haley Barbour. Even his fight with the Federal Govt over his complicated and exponentially flawed “school choice” law is going largely ignored by the rabid base.

  • Christopher Foxx

    I disagree with this president’s policy. … Let’s go out there and let’s have a legitimate debate. Let’s fight his policies.

    That would be a the right way to do it.

    Unfortunately the Republicans won’t participate in a debate where they have nothing to say.

    • D_C_Wilson

      In order to have a debate, both sides have to present competing ideas.

      “No!” is not an alternative idea.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Yesterday Governor Kenneth the Intern was saying that racism was because minorities insist on acting too much like minorities and not abandoning their culture. Today, he sounds sensible. It’s like he’s alternating between warning republicans about being the stupid party and being the poster boy for the stupid party.