Here’s a Great Idea

Let’s allow guns in bars so we can witness more incidents like this one.

CLEVELAND — A man was shot Saturday evening while trying to stop his another man from driving while intoxicated.

According to police, the incident happened around 7:30 p.m. on Roanoke Avenue. The victim was attempting to take the suspect’s keys in order to prevent him from driving while intoxicated. The suspect fought with the victim and shot him in the chest.

Try to take the keys away from your drunken friend. Get shot for it.

God bless ‘Merika.

This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Clusterpuck

    Thank The Bieber he didn’t drive drunk, he mighta killed somebody!

  • Victor_the_Crab

    I can see Wayne LaPierre try and spin this to his advantage by saying more bars and restaurants need to have their designated drivers armed, just in case.

    • D_C_Wilson

      “The only thing that can stop a drunk driver with a gun is a sober driver with a gun.”

      It practically writes itself!

  • GOVCHRIS1988

    That guns in bars thing surely was a great idea, wasn’t it NRA!?

  • muselet

    The only thing that stops a bad drunk with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

    –alopecia