“He’s 47 Percent Negro”

Protesters who gathered outside Desert Vista High School during the president’s speech in Arizona yesterday apparently didn’t get the memo from the Supreme Court that racism is over.

via AZCentral

Obama foes at one point sang, “Bye Bye Black Sheep,” a derogatory reference to the president’s skin color, while protesters like Deanne Bartram raised a sign saying, “Impeach the Half-White Muslim!” [...]

Deanna Bartram, a 17-year-old University of Arizona student from Black Canyon City, lashed out at people who call her racist for not supporting Obama. She believes Obama supporters use the “race card” against her because they disagree with her political message.

“Obama is ruining American values. He is ruining the Constitution. He needs to go back to where he came from because obviously, he is a liar,” she said. “I am not racist. I am part Indian. Obama’s half Black, half White.”

“He’s 47 percent Negro,” shouted Ron Enderle, a 77-year-old Chandler resident who said that he and his son served as Marines and his grandson is currently serving in the Marines. [...]

Judy Burris said that she blames Obama for racism in America reaching heights not seen since the 1960s Civil-Rights Era.

“We have gone back so many years,” she said. “He’s divided all the races. I hate him for that.”

He needs to go back to where he came from, because obviously he’s from Kenya.

But I’m not racist.

sisko-facepalm1

There’s no end in sight. And if there comes a time when President Obama and Hillary Clinton share a stage on the campaign trail, fasten your seat-belts. The racism and misogyny will be brutal.

This entry was posted in President Obama, Racism and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ned F

    “Judy Burris said that she blames Obama for racism in America reaching heights not seen since the 1960s Civil-Rights Era”.

    “We have gone back so many years,” she said. “He’s divided all the races. I hate him for that.”

    ….I know, the nerve of this man getting elected President, twice!, the audacity.

    • Nefercat

      The nerve of this man getting elected twice while being black!

      • missliberties

        How i wish people would stop this.

        • Christopher Foxx

          The bigotry, or the pointing it out?

          • missliberties

            The only reason Hillary Clinton won the election is because she is a woman.

            You decide which way you want to go with the info, because you’re free to do so.

          • Christopher Foxx

            The only reason Hillary Clinton won the election is because she is a woman. You decide which way you want to go with the info…

            I’l go with concluding that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

    • anonymouse

      There are two sides to every story. The media has quoted her saying this. By her own story the words are a little twisted to fit the story better. I’m not saying a agree or disagree with her statement. I just want to point out that the media doesn’t always report the exact the truth.

      • mrbrink

        Judy, is that you? Think, before you speak out, Judy. Rethink your life choices.

        • anonymouse

          Not Judy.
          You seem very prejudice against the event in Arizona. Where does the parenting issue come into play? I personally have children whom I discuss both sides of politics with and encourage independant thinking. Should children not be shown that there are differences in belief systems. Should they not be shown to stand up for what they believe in?

          • villemar

            *prejudiced*
            *independent*

          • anonymouse

            Yes, spelling is the important issue here.

          • villemar

            I’m just observing your shitty parenting skills. But you’re right. The real issue is what a sick Klan fuck you are.

          • nathkatun7

            So what do people who sing “Bye Bye Black Sheep,” believe in?

          • mrbrink

            Yes, of course, children should be exposed to a constant stream of hate and be subjected to it as often as possible. Which is why it’s always a great outing to show up with stupid signs to demonstrate your hatred for the president in front of your kids.

      • nathkatun7

        “There are two sides to every story.”

        So why don’t you tell us what she said exactly and then point out where the media distorted what she said? Otherwise, you are just defending her without telling us what she said so that we can see the two sides.

  • missliberties

    I blame political opinion makers and leaders on the right who use race baiting to gain political power. It’s disgusting and unnecessary. Low brow yet really appealing to so many people.

    • nathkatun7

      You hit the nail on the head! These people are graduates of, Fox news school of journalism and communications, Glenn Beck College and Rush Limbaugh University.

      • missliberties

        It’s tragic.

      • mrbrink

        Definitely. And since education is the stuff of liberal brainwashing to them, Wingnut home schooling is sending a generation of their idiot kids out into the world like little tyrannical slaughterers of lambs.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Shut the fuck up, you racist assholes. Just… Shut… The Fuck… UP!

    And yes, you are racists. All of you. You don’t like it? We don’t care. Deal with it!

  • Nefercat

    “He’s divided all the races. I hate him for that.”

    Aw, poor baby. He forced you and the sewage for brains morons like you to accuse him of being born in Kenya, and of being a “lyin’ African”, and of being not like “real” Americans. He forced you to forward emails with pictures of him and his family photoshopped as monkeys, and of the White House with watermelons on the front lawn. And on. And on. And on. And on.

    You are a racist through and through, Ms.Burris. You are a hateful person who hates a man for embodying the American dream. You and people like you are doing your best to divide Americans, but you are losing your loathsome battle. I don’t hate you, but you do disgust me.

    • cleos_mom

      “He’s divided all the races. I hate him for that.”

      Sounds like someone who recalls the good ol’ Jim Crow days — when those in the privileged position could imagine that race relations were just ducky.

  • formerlywhatithink

    If you have to say”I am not racist.” to defend your words/actions, yes, you are, in fact, a racist.

    It’s like saying “I’m not a rapist, I just don’t think I need consent and I can force myself onto others.” And, yes it sounds that retarded when people use “I’m not racist” line.

    • mdblanche

      I am not a racist, but the second half of this sentence contradicts the first.

    Sigh….I hate living in AZ. There are sooooo many a$$holes here.

    • stacib23

      I moved to Arizona in January of 2010. At first, I thought it was me being sensitive, and I excused abominable behavior, personally and professionally, because I couldn’t acknowledge that racism was still alive and well in the 21st century. My last day there, I was in the post office mailing some stuff back to Chicago, and there was this white guy two people in front of me talking to the lady immediately in front. He looked me straight in the face while calling Obama everything but a nigger. I finally had enough and told him what incredibly, proudly dumb fucks Arizona was over populated with and that I was happy to be rid of them all.

      I’m sorry you live there.

  • Christopher Foxx

    Judy Burris said that she blames Obama for racism in America reaching heights not seen since the 1960s Civil-Rights Era.

    Yes. How wrong of him to not stay in his place and dare to actually, y’know, get uppity and achieve something.

    And I’m sure Ms Burris a) also believes that if black folks are poor it’s because they don’t try to achieve anything and b) would completely fail to see the inherent contradiction and bigotry.

  • mrbrink

    They defaced the Jackie Robinson statue overnight with “seig heil” and swastikas.

    Glad white people were able to handle all of this with dignity and tolerance.

    But I’ve always said that this is why they really hate him. His election reminds the country that your mommy and daddy are sick racists who might have gone on unnoticed had it not been for this president. They hate him because he exposed their ugly sides.

    In other words, they wouldn’t be racists if we elected a white man. It’s our fault. We did this. No one would have ever known we are a country of racist pukes if it wasn’t for Obama.

    He is the sunlight to their dark asshole of a worldview.

    • anonymouse

      The defacing in Brooklyn is despicable.
      That is a seperate issue from Arizona’s protest.
      Of course there are a few radical racists on any side of the arguement. That does not mean that every person who does not agree with Obama’s policies is racist.

      • mrbrink

        Uh, no. Racism is not a separate issue, whether it’s AZ or NY.

        “That does not mean that every person who does not agree with Obama’s policies is racist.”

        Depends on the person and the disagreement. The Tea Party disagreeing with the president isn’t the same as Cornel West disagreeing with the president, no matter how much you’d like it to be.

      • cleos_mom

        “That does not mean that every person who does not agree with Obama’s policies is racist.”

        However, the people in the story on which you’re commenting are; and you’re defending them.

  • anonymouse

    Fact check people….fact check!

    • villemar

      Go fuck a shoe.

      • anonymouse

        It took such intelligence to write that reply villemar!

        • villemar

          Klan Kunts like you should get the Lt. Aldo Raine Bowie knife treatment on their forehead so they’ll be forever branded as to what they are.

          • anonymouse

            Keep ranting. It only proves my point.

          • nathkatun7

            What’s your point exactly?

          • Victor_the_Crab

            The one on top of its head.

    • nathkatun7

      OK, where shall we go to check the facts? Do you have a recording of what was said that contradicts what is reported?

    • cleos_mom

      Honey, if you know where there’s another set of facts we need to check, then pony up and let us know where to find them.

      Tip: Breitbart is not a factual source.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Prickly cactus up your asshole, racist douche….prickly cactus up your asshole!

  • cleos_mom

    How the he ll can anyone be “47%” anything?

    Sounds like a Real Amurrcn with the requisite disdain for book larnin’.

      That whole percentage thing goes back to the “one-drop” rule (which was made into law in several southern states) that said if a person had even one drop of black blood they were classified as black and didn’t have all the same rights as white people. Not even one drop….so I guess that means that the Prez has a whole lot of drops and the racists jerks just can’t stand it.

    • mdblanche

      I assumed it was a reference to Mitt Romney’s infamous statement:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU9V6eOFO38

  • Dennis Collins

    Anymouse continues to make her argument without attribution. For that she should be ignored. Unfortunately, those who are making vile attacks on her only play into her self derived image of people on the left.
    The 17 year old in this article is a ‘tween – ‘tween an undeveloped 17 year old brain corrupted by whatever her familial and environmental influences are and a more mature, developed brain, capable of forming cogent conclusions based on well researched evidence. She can be ignored with pity and hope for a better future for her.
    Judy Burris is possibly beyond redemption for being an adult, incapable of orderly, considered thought. She should be pitied.
    The 77 year old has moved beyond rational thought into dementia. He has made a specious argument (We served in the marines, therefore Obama is 47% negro). He should be watched carefully because he may become, or already is, a danger to himself and possibly others.