I’ll Just Leave This Here

Oh.

It’s a concern now?

“My job is not to worry about those people.” -Mitt Romney on the 47 Percent

This entry was posted in Elections, Quote and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • missliberties

    Well there’s moochers, and then there are the ‘poor’.

  • Draxiar

    He has nothing to lose or risk now by saying so. It only serves to show he lacks the courage of his convictions…if, in fact, he truly gave a frog’s fat ass about the growing gap between the wealthy and everyone else during the election.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Romneybot doesn’t have any convictions. The programmers triple-checked to make sure none were installed before they rolled out version 1.0 in 1990.

    What’s he running for now?

  • gescove

    His concern is that the gap isn’t growing big enough, fast enough.

  • mdblanche

    Alright, which joker loaded this virus onto his hard drive?

  • D_C_Wilson

    Considering that as president of Bain Capital, Romneybot was one of the main contributors to this growing gap, it couldn’t have even been a pre-election concern. This guy made millions buying up companies, gutting them, then flipping them, leaving thousands of people out of work in the process.

    What happened? Is he having trouble finding a contractor who can service car elevators?

  • Mike_Norris

    Oh wait, I get it. This is one of those political comments we hear, and then we are supposed to respond, “What the fuck?”

  • Christopher Foxx

    Has Romney gotten a conscience? Has someone installed an empty sub-routine?

    Not to worry.

    Kasie Hunt @kasie
    Romney on shutdown: “Obamacare would get its funding, our party would suffer in the next elections..people of the nation would not be happy”
    about 20 hours ago

    The reason Obamacare should not be defunded is that doing so would hurt people the Republican party. Romney’s priorities are still intact.

  • GOVCHRIS1988

    Yeah, I guess that Asswhupping on November the 6th brought him out of that glass shell a little.

  • mrbrink

    I love the headline in the story:

    Mitt Romney’s birthday party exactly as depressing as you’d expect it to be.”

    A class of his own, lonely man of the terrible people: