Plastic Party Patriots

PlasticParty

Artist – Jen Sorensen

In other news, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor confirmed today that the House will neither vote on or debate the Senate immigration reform bill. He also confirmed that the House will vote on a “series of bills,” indicating that they will follow a piecemeal approach to immigration reform.

The next few years going to be brutal on the GOP’s approval rating.

Meanwhile, there’s football on the Teevee machine tonight so at least something is right in the world.

This entry was posted in Environment, Open Thread and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • blackdaug

    Football? Where football ? Where!!?

  • dbtheonly

    This sounds close enough to be real. “Keep the Government out of my plastic bags”

  • mrbrink

    I never thought I’d miss the sound of Cris Collinsworth’s voice. Are you ready for some football, Hank Williams Jr.?! No? I’m giddy, man. Maybe more than I expected to be. Go Bears!

    Leaving this here, for Alopecia:

    • JMAshby

      No, giddy is the first time the FOX NFL Sunday music comes on. Terry, Howie, Michael, and Jimmy.

      There will be Dopamine.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        Yup. That’s the only pre-game show I’ll watch.

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    A short video about ALEC……
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUPDAMc_6o

  • Victor_the_Crab

    The next few years going to be brutal on the GOP’s approval rating.

    But it won’t mean Jack Squat if those low approval ratings don’t translate into Republican asses getting booted to the curb.