Reince Priebus Congratulates Rush Limbaugh On 25 Years Of Excellence

RNC Chairman Reince Priebus tweeted out this congratulatory message to Rush Limbaugh the other day:

Congrats to @RushLimbaugh on 25 years of radio excellence. Here’s to 25 more!

“Congrats to The Hindenburg on it’s aerial excellence.”

This entry was posted in Comedy, Epic Fail, Far-right Intellectual Violence, Rebranding, Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh, Stupid Party, The Media and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • missliberties

    Rush Limbaugh is to talk radio what Fox News is to Tee Vee.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Limbaugh is to talk radio what Jeffrey Dahlmer is to fine dining.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Yes, congrats on spreading out your lard filled buttcheeks and defecating all over everything that is good and just and decent about America, you fat bastard. Here’s hoping you don’t last 25 months.

  • muselet

    Old joke:

    What’s the difference between Rush Limbaugh and the Hindenburg?

    One’s a flaming Nazi gasbag. The other one’s an airship.

    –alopecia

  • 1933john

    I listened to Rush a couple of times in 1990, and I thought
    that this fuckhead is full of shit.