Republican Outreach

While RNC Chairman Reince Priebus is demanding that CNN and NBC cancel their upcoming Hillary Clinton biopics, other Republicans are venting their frustration in more vivid and misogynistic ways.

The Hillary Project, a super PAC that calls itself the “only thing standing between” former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (D) and the White House, has posted a video game in which players are encouraged to slap Clinton across her face. The sole officer identified on the PAC’s public filings, Christopher M. Marston, is a Republican operative with ties to several prominent GOP officeholders.

The game is called Slap Hillary.

Slap Hillary. Get it? She’s a woman. We don’t like her. She should know her place, amirite? Let’s slap her! Ha! Isn’t this fun?

Picard and Riker Facepalm

Republican outreach to women continues.

This entry was posted in Misogyny, Rebranding and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    It’s really the only answer they have for a woman that’s smarter than they are and scares the twinkies out of them. Truly this is just a sign of a weakness in the GOP that the Democrats should completely exploit.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Hillary Clinton herself would slap back harder if these numbnuts actually tried. And they know it.

  • missliberties

    This should go over well with Rush, who I am sure would love to slap Hillarythat slut Sandra Fluke.

  • Nefercat

    Oh go ahead, put the “wtf” and “I know” caption back on that picture. For that matter, keep the picture handy because you can probably use it for just about any article with the word “republican” in it from now until forever.

    • JMAshby

      It’s applicable to nearly every post but, you know, I don’t want to overdo it.

      • Nefercat

        “I don’t want to overdo it”
        Oh, how I wish the republicans felt the same way!

        I do see your point.

    During the Benghazi hearing when she was being asked the same questions over and over again, I pictured her making a pot of soup during the whole proceeding while responding exactly the same way, and without missing a beat.

    One of the things that male and female misogynists hate in particular is when a woman doesn’t cower in the face of their censure and behave as if her entire identity depended on their judgment of her in that situation at that time. Misogynists often see a woman’s failure to bow down as a betrayal of both sexes.

    She don’t care.

    I know it. I love it.

    • blackdaug

      By the time she said “What possible difference does it make?” I could actually hear the ending that was playing in her head…..”….you fucking cretins!”