Scandal Monger

IssaScandals

Artist – Matt Wuerker

In other news, Representative Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) says global warming is a conspiracy intended to create one world global government.

Rohrabacher is a senior member of the House Science Committee. Because of course he is.

Also — not everyone who reads this will appreciate how hilarious it is, but Mark Sanchez threw a pick-six on the first series of their first game last night. That’s funnier than any cartoon I could post. Almost as funny as this.

If there are any Jets fans reading this, you have my sympathy.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Sports and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • stacib23

    Jay Cutler threw one on the Bears first offensive play.

    • JMAshby

      hahah

  • dbtheonly

    Disagreeing to the extent that Issa is hardly alone in his boat. He has plenty of help in the official Republican Party, Fox “News”, and any number of secretly funded PACs.

    Also disagreeing that any number of “scandals” have been ignored including, but certainly not limited to, ACORN, Rev. Wright, Planned Parenthood, and attending a “madrassa”. I understand the cartoon panel has only so much room & so agree with these deletions.

  • Lady Willpower

    Mark Sanchez is too fine, though.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Sanchez will start, but I give him 5 games max. He should be coaching high school JV football in Mission Viejo, not wearing an NFL uniform.

    Speaking of which, it appears the Jets and Nike still have not corrected the shade of green on their jerseys; the sleeves on the road whites are still Army green, not hunter green.

    Sigh.

  • BlueTrooth

    Rohrabacher is on a Twitter tirade 24/7 lately. Must be a “twacay”? The stuff he tweets is screen cap worthy, but the guy doesn’t feel any need to delete his offensive gibberish. I suggest tweeting him, he’s generally quick to respond to the “lib/lefty” and celebrate his complete abandonment of civility in the name of free speech. Being a lifelong Detroit Lions fan, the Jets fans have my sympathies…long live the Glory Days!