Stop The Madness

Undeniable

Artist – Tim Eagan

According to the latest Assessment Report from the UN Intergovernmental Panel On Climate Change (IPCC), scientists are now 95 percent sure that humans are the primary cause of global warming since 1950.

Meanwhile, Scott Rasmussen is exiting the Rasmussen polling firm which, as you may recall, was generally unreliable, sometimes off by 5 to 10 points, during last year’s election.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Science and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • dbtheonly

    I seem to recall that Rasmussen polls had about a 4% Republican bias. But they do lots of polls & the polls themselves become the story for the “Lamestream” Media.

  • JimmyAbra

    95% chance…so…you’re telling me there’s a chance they are wrong:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCFB2akLh4s