Tell Us Something We Don’t Know

“Today I declare myself officially a rodeo clown.” — Glenn Beck

Video via RightWingWatch

BECK: They know this thing is falling apart. That’s why they’re going after the rodeo clown. They’re freaking out.

Good. Advance, America. Advance. Don’t you dare retreat. Don’t you dare sit down.

Today I declare myself officially a rodeo clown. Today I officially declare that we are all rodeo clowns.

Leftists. The Secret Service. The NAACP. It all fits together. It’s probably a Caliphate clue.

Even I wouldn’t have guessed that the far right would turn the Obama clown into some sort of rallying cry, but that’s where we’re at.

This entry was posted in Glenn Beck, Racism, Wingnuts. Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Compare and contrast:

    Glenn Beck: Who’s going [to rodeos]? It’s not a bunch of people who are politically correct. They’re clear-thinking, common-sense farmers, cowboys, straight-ahead Americans.

    Jim: You’ve got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know, morons.

    I think that counts as an own goal for Glenn Beck.

    –alopecia

  • Ipecac

    “Good. Advance, America. Advance. Don’t you dare retreat. Don’t you dare sit down.”

    Because a racist depiction of violence against the President is advancing?

    These are horrible people.

  • Teddy’s Person

    Beck calling himself a rodeo clown is just delicious.

  • trgahan

    If I thought that Beck actually believed what came out of his own mouth and he wasn’t just mentally counting the dollars he is skimming from these Real Americans I’d care he’s jumping on this already rolling bandwagon.

  • blackdaug

    He has been calling himself a rodeo clown for years, usually when defending some inane, moronic spew he dreamed up and I never understood what it was supposed to mean.
    Now history and Missouri have provided a confluence of his previous bizarre non sequitur self reference, and an actual racist rodeo clown display…..and I still don’t know what it means?
    I may have to find the guy who pushes the shopping cart and mumbles to himself down the alleyways to translate….
    Ich ben ein rodeo clown?

  • Badgerite

    So, its OFFICIAL! Cool.

  • Auld_mac

    The disturbing part of this is the audience. I can here the guffaws and shit yeahs from here.