The First Annual Meeting of the Tiny Penis Gun Club

Pro-gun fetishists, who feel that their manhood is being threatened, held meetings at Starbucks across the nation yesterday to compensate for other shortcomings.

via ThinkProgress

Open carry groups are holding “Starbucks Appreciation Day” rallies across the country on Friday, including in Newtown, Connecticut, where a gunman killed 26 people eight months ago.

Starbucks currently allows customers to carry their guns in states with open carry. Gun advocates have taken this move as encouragement to stage “appreciation days,” like the one on Friday.

Two dozen gun fetishists reportedly visited the Newtown Starbucks yesterday, delivering a giant fuck you to a town brutalized last December when 20 children, 1st graders, were slaughtered by an unhinged white guy.

WonkaTinyPenis

I will continue to be as condescending as possible to these armed neanderthals. And they’re virtually all white guys of dubious girth. Because if group of black men walked in with guns visible, the police would be there immediately.

This entry was posted in Gun Fetishists, Guns and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    “I will continue to be as condescending as possible to these armed
    neanderthals. And they’re virtually all white guys of dubious girth.”

    Completely agree. Bunch of idiots who think their manhood depends on a damn gun!

    “Because if group of black men walked in with guns visible, the police would be there immediately.”

    WORD.

    • http://www.tumblr.com/blog/akinsc Carla Akins

      ditto

  • GrafZeppelin127

    “Because if group of black men walked in with guns visible, the police would be there immediately.”

    Man, oh, man, I really, really, really hate to say this. But I think large groups of armed black men need to start showing up at these gun rallies/”appreciation days.” Wonder if that might change the conversation?

    • stacib23

      Yeah – the conversation would be about several armed black men being killed “during a standoff with the police”.

      • dbtheonly

        So how do we pull it off without the casualties?

    • Zen Diesel

      Your right, the conversation would get flipped in a heartbeat. When Ronald Reagan was the governor of California, he wasn’t too keen on the Black Panthers openly carrying their firearms. With the help of the NRA “those fucking grifters”, he signed the Mulford Act to shut it all down.
      http://www.pbs.org/hueypnewton/actions/actions_capitolmarch.html

    • LeShan Jones

      Not so much killed by armed police, but you can bet there would be a confrontation from the fat white guys and possibly a shootout of epic proportions between them all.
      Which side survives would depend on which side had the majority of gun-totting members…so the white guys would win and spend years talking about how they faced down roving bands of armed gang bangers.

  • BlueTrooth

    There’s a whole lot of freakiness wrapped up in this “rally day”. Interestingly, it would have gone largely unnoticed if it weren’t for the typical “in your face” component (Newtown). There’s bullying, there’s the whole low self-esteem, there’s projection, there’s insecurity, there’s the need for attention, there’s better things to do…The confounding point is that I really don’t care if they own or carry a gun, until they feel compelled to make sure EVERYONE KNOWS they are “packin heat”. That, in my mind, is a clear indication the gun flasher has “issues” and a high probability of instigating tragedy.

    • Christopher Foxx

      I really don’t care if they own or carry a gun, until they feel compelled to make sure EVERYONE KNOWS they are “packin heat”.

      Spot on.

      I remember meeting someone years ago who was gay. Which is perfectly fine, got absolutely no issue with that. Had about as much significance IMHO as that they were right handed. But their basic attitude was “I’m gay. Gonna make something of it?” And when folks objected to them because they were obnoxious, they took it as proof that person was bigoted.

  • Lex

    the people i disagree with have small pensies

    bob cesca what are you five?

  • Elwood

    Right On, Bob Cesca! If black men entered wearing guns, the whole place would be in an uproar! The big bellied red-necks might even have heart attacks. Hey, that’s an idea!

  • Christopher Foxx

    Because if group of black men walked in with guns visible, the police would be there immediately.

    No doubt. And my first thought was how great it would be if a group of armed black men DID participate. Take over the demonstration and thereby change what is being demonstrated, as it were. But then I realized, rather than showing the micro-dicks that demonstrations at Starbucks would backfire on them, I realized the micro-dicks would see it as vindication. “We have to show up, because clearly all them darkies are there to cause trouble if we don’t show up to keep them in line.”

    Better still, a bunch of folks show up wearing T-shirts or such showing the victims a let each individual Starbucks know that a company that supports the slaughter of children will find that attitude bad for business.

    God, I hate these people.

  • LeShan Jones

    I heard that Starbucks closed the Newtown site in response to these psedo-Charles Bronsons;

    http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/08/10/starbucks-advocates-gun-rights-closes-store-to-gun-advocates/