The NRCC Really Misses Bush

After five years of President Obama, the National Republican Congressional Committee really wishes they could bring back George W. Bush.

NRCCBush
For a limited time only, you can recapture the magic of color-coded terror alerts, persons of interest, Mission Accomplished, is our children learning, phantom WMDs, the ownership society, the financial crisis of 2008, and Hurricane Katrina. You get it all for just $20.00

Ah, the nostalgia of a better America when a black man wasn’t president.

Bush/Cheney 00!

Now watch this drive.

Nailed it.

    Ah yes…I can’t think of no better way of describing Bush and Cheney as two zero’s side by side.

  • muselet

    George W. Bush, to his credit, has kept his flippin’ mouf shut (mostly) since he left office. Pity the NRCC can’t show the same kind of restraint.

      Oh, fuck him. His silence is deafening.

      • muselet

        It would be nice if GWB would suddenly develop a sense of empathy and tell his party to stop being embarrassing, but that’s asking too much of the man. A semi-dignified silence is actually better behavior than I’d hoped for. Besides which, most of the NRCC thinks GWB wasn’t a real conservative and would be unlikely to listen to him.

        (And I wouldn’t fuck him with your dick and somebody else pushing, as the kidz say.)

          Alright, well what if he was wearing the Lola Bunny costume?

          • muselet

            Great, now I’m going to have nightmares. Oh well, it’s not like I actually needed to sleep ever again

            Visions of a buck-toothed, lipstick-wearing Bushie-face with the sexy ears…? I apologize for any harm I’ve caused.

          • muselet

            No worries. I finally managed to scream myself to sleep last night.

    Yeah, bring back the “glory days” when the Republicans and their Jeezus lovin’ corporate sociopaths ruled over everyone and everything. And anyone who disagreed or questioned their motives and agenda had their patriotism questioned and lumped in with Osama bin Laden and the Axis of Evil. Yeah, good times. FUCK NOT!!!

  • GOVCHRIS1988

    Republican Senatorial Committee: WE MISS BUSH!!!!
    The Rest of America and the World: WE DON’T SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINY PUSSIES!!

    We suffered through eight years of Bush, Barack Obama is a cakewalk compared to what WE had to endure.

  • Zen Diesel

    Definitely an 11 on the Eww-O-Meter

  • mrbrink

    Yeah. Bush and Cheney weren’t so bad compared to Barack Obama!(whom they hate with a searing passion)

    Real statesmen who make Barack Obama look like a fool! (according to a multi-billion dollar campaign of relentless hate)