The Ronald Wilson Reagan Economic Breathing Zone

I had no idea this was a thing, but here’s Colbert on naming things after Ronald Reagan and man who is definitely-not-a-contract-killer Darrel Issa.

Folks, this makes perfect sense. I’ve always known the ocean was conservative. Like the Republican party, it’s full of Great Whites.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Stephen Colbert and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    And all across the country, Righties are slapping their foreheads. “The Ronald Wilson Reagan Economic Breathing Zone! Why didn’t we think of that?”

    I wonder if Darrell Issa named his right hand Ronald Reagan?

    • muselet

      “Ride me, Mr. President! Ride me like the stallion you are!”

      Nope, not his hand.

      (Now you will have to excuse me. I have to go and throw up everything I’ve ever eaten.)

      -alopecia

      • JMAshby

        Dude, naw

        • muselet

          I’m pretty sure you speak for the entire community.

    The area they’re talking about covers more square miles than the entire country. Might as well rename America, “Reagamerica.” They’re fucking crazy. This isn’t some standard typical right wing nut-job proposing this, this the Judiciary Committee and Oversight and Government Reform Chairman.

    The GOP’s stupid trickles down.