This is Real

Yes, the First Family has a new dog named Sunny and it is cute, however, as Tucker Carlson’s Daily Caller points out, Sunny is black.

CallerDogs

The Obamas do not have any white dogs. Why are they so racist?

Picard and Riker Facepalm

This entry was posted in Super Stupid and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • formerlywhatithink

    When I think The Daily Caller can’t possibly get any pettier, they’re always so accommodating by proving me wrong.

  • Mike_Norris

    Jeezus…It just never fuckin’ stops.

  • moelarryandjesus

    If Tucker Carlson’s face was on fire I’d go looking for marshmallows.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Oooo! I’m dying for some smores!

      moelarryandjesus for post of the day!

    • Ipecac

      I’d put the fire out. With a rake.

  • blackdaug

    Dear god:

    If you exist, you are undoubtedly aware of the fact that I have never believed in you…but
    If you could see fit to allow me to somehow come in contact with Tucker Carlson….well..for just a minute
    the results would land me in hell…
    I am slightly conflicted.

    Signed:
    How bad could hell be?

  • muselet

    Oy.

    Oh. FFS!

    As if the whole fake prostitution scandal hadn’t already torched the Daily Caller’s credibility.

  • trgahan

    So I have a cat that is white on some parts of its body and black on others. Does that mean I am not racist, but pro-segregation?! If so, I really need to sit down and have a talk with my cat..

  • Kamil

    Next thing you know they’ll be criticizing the Obamas for not having any white kids.

  • mrbrink

    Wow. If someone hasn’t said anything about reinventing the dog whistle I am going to be very disappointed.

    The white dogs are so high maintenance. They’re always like, “woof-woof, my ass needs to be cleaned again… help!!!”

    • Bubble Genius

      You have no idea how accurate this is.

      Signed, owner of a high-maintenance white dog.

  • PinkamenaPanic

    Just the Riker facepalm isn’t enough. There ain’t enough facepalm in the whole Federation for that shit.

  • GOVCHRIS1988

    Tucker Carlson is a pampered dumbass. I do take solace, however, in knowing that many Right Wingers can’t stand him as much as we can’t. If you’re a Republican and you get booted off of even Fox News, then you are just tragic and everybody knows it.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=624238756 Lloyd Lachow

    maybe these racist schmucks can tell us which president had a white dog. I don’t remember any.

  • cleos_mom

    The fact that there’s no such thing as a white Portuguese Water Dog is unlikely to impress Mr. Carlson’s audience.