Wikileaks T-Shirt Designer Also Designed an Obama Dart Board

The guy who designed the Edward Snowden t-shirts for the Wikileaks store (yes, there’s a store), also designed some pretty heinous right-wing anti-Obama designs including this one:

Nice. By the way, the Wikileaks store, which tells “Big Brother is Watching You” shirts, contains web bug trackers from PRISM collaborator Google.

This entry was posted in NSA and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • CL Nicholson

    And less they accept bitcoin – the SEC, the IRS and the Federal Reserve can take a peak at their data too. Shark, you have officially been jumped.

  • http://www.dlancystreet.com reginahny

    I know this is shallow, but as a designer I have to say those are some of the most craptacular “designs” I have ever seen. Bleargh. The Snowy Whistleblower ones make me laugh (could it be any more “see-n-say”? Whistle. Blowing. Get it? insert Beavis laugh here) and I notice the I “heart” leakers items don’t say “I heart civil disobedience” or even “I heart whistleblowing”. Also, they make sure not to clarify where your money is going. A transparent entity all around, no?

  • Badgerite

    It seems to me that the only country in the world that Julian Assange seems to think should be totally transparent is the United States. That really does seem to be his primary or even only target. I never hear of any ‘leakers’ from North Korea. Probably because they would get killed.

  • blackdaug

    So which sliver of the political spectrum to Assange and Greenwald occupy again?
    http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4989
    “The libertarian aspect of the Republican Party is presently the only useful political voice really in the U.S. Congress,” said Assange. “[I] am a big admirer of Ron Paul and Rand Paul for their very principled positions in the U.S. Congress on a number of issues.” – Julian Assange

  • Lady Willpower

    Wow. I think our pal js hooper called this one a long time ago. These people aren’t real progressives or liberals. They’re racists and anarchists.

    • js hooper

      Thx for mentioning me…but the real credit goes to the people who have been doing the great work to expose these people over the years.

      The People’s View
      ABL
      Balloon Juice
      the guys here
      etc

  • drspittle

    The Snowbro product line should include “Snowpends”, so “you never have to worry about leaks again”.

  • PinkamenaPanic

    Gee, Rich White Males are selfish racist hateful fucks? HOOCOODANODE?!

  • mdblanche

    And here is some of his handiwork from 2004 (just giving the then administration the benefit of the doubt I guess):