Expert Opinion

This is too funny not to share via @AlexYudelson

NorrisSyria

Evidently, Chuck Norris is now writing about foreign policy for World Net Daily.

This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Badgerite

    The current news seems to indicate that Assad is doing all he can to avert a strike. Which indicates to me that he believes that an American airstrike would give the rebels an opening to finally take him down. What earthly news is Norris reading?

      I’d put two dollars on the bible.

      • mrbrink

        Chuck Norris doesn’t have to read the Bible. Chuck Norris lived it.

        • Churchlady320

          Oh hell – Chuck thinks he WROTE it.

        Oh, I’d bet A LOT more than that! Norris probably thinks that Revelations is a textbook for the future.

          World Net Daily has an article today about Damascus and prophecy. This is the first time I ever looked at their website, and the last. What a mess.

            Yeah, you may want to rinse your eyes and brain with some slightly diluted bleach. :)

    • Churchlady320

      Not just that, but President Obama convinced Putin to get involved which was critical to a negotiated not military solution. See http://www.thepeoplesview.net/2013/09/time-to-drop-mic-crumbling-under-obamas.html

    WND is the bottom of the massive pit where lies, bullshit, and conspiracies are born. Too bad they don’t die there.

    Anyone who reads and believes a foreign policy piece authored by Chuck Norris is a bigger idiot than he is.

  • mrbrink

    Chuck Norris can read Assad’s thoughts… without the subtitles.

    • dbtheonly

      You don’t need to read Assad’s thoughts. He was interviewed by Charlie Rose this morning. If the clips on the radio were accurate; we need to take him down, now.

      • mrbrink

        Chuck Norris is the reason Charlie Rose got into journalism. Before Chuck Norris invented journalism, the world just stared blankly into space for news.

        • dbtheonly

          Was it Ted Neugent who wrote, “Happiness is a Warm Gun”?

          • mrbrink

            Nope. Chuck Norris wrote it on a stained cocktail napkin that went on to become Ted Nugent.

            I would ask what the stain was from but on second thought, don’t really want to know (sorry couldn’t resist planting the seed…hehe)

  • Schneibster

    World Nut Daily is exactly where Chuckie belongs.

  • Churchlady320

    The over-the-hill guy with the bad dye job is a fool believing his own scripts. I would trust the script writers before him. He once said that HE could take out POWs from Vietnam (he’s sure they are there) because he’d done that scenario many times on TV and in movies. So he’s high as a kite on ego, knows from NOTHING about anything. and it IS too funny not to share. Too many Americans are utterly delusional. He’s the Leader of the Pack.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    This is what happens to a guy, like Chuck Norris, that gets kicked and punched in the head one too many times.