Green Eggs and Food Stamps

GreenEggsFoodStamps-Darcy

Artist – Jeff Darcy

In other news, Texas state Senator Wendy Davis (D) announced today that she will run for governor of Texas in 2014.

You know what this means — the misogyny will be dialed up to eleven.

Meanwhile, Virginia Lt. Gov. candidate E.W. Jackson apparently had a restraining order placed on him for threatening to kill his daughter’s roommate back in 2006.

That may be the least offensive thing about E.W. Jackson.

  • Schneibster

    Darth Cruz? The Canadian Vader?

  • feloniousgrammar

    Off topic, but there’s an ad here that has a picture of toenails turned yellow and being consumed by fungus. It makes my skin crawl and is so painfully disgusting that I feel loathe to look at the front page now. I have neither shopped for nor researched fungus of any kind since I worked for a paraplegic who was prone to this kind of infection over 8 years ago.

    To whom it may concern: 100% pure tee tree oil applied directly to the site will kill this fungus on nails and athlete’s foot. I have no idea what this ad is selling because I’m too repulsed to look it long enough to find out. Any fungal infection that progresses to that point is the result of horrific neglect.

      I had the exact same reaction….gorge rising. Blech!

  • Christopher Foxx

    You know what this means — the misogyny will be dialed up to eleven.

    From a Twitter response at that link:

    @LNSmithe: … Never mind she won’t win, they just want a reason to bash the hell outta Texas.

    Yeah. ‘Cause there’ve never been any reasons to bash Texas before.