Grilled on Syria

Grilled

Artist – Jeff Darcy

According to the Department of Agriculture’s Inspector General, farm subsidies accounted for $17 million in improper payments in 2012, but supplemental nutrition programs (SNAP, WIC, etc) made zero.

Naturally, Republicans in Congress wants to cut billions from the latter and increase the former.

Also — I’m a complete nerd for how hard I laughed at Rep. Earl Grey

This entry was posted in Congress, Food, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Schneibster

    Rep. Earl Grey(T- Deep South)

    LOL

    • JMAshby

      Oh, no, that’s not the reason.

      I drink Earl Grey myself.

  • muselet

    This is the best thing you’ll read today. (via Ryan Cooper at Washington Monthly)
    –alopecia