Health Alert

LyneDisease

Artist – Tim Eagan

In other news, some yahoos in Western Maryland have launched a campaign to secede from the rest of the state because it’s too liberal.

The group is lead by a self-described “constitutionalist,” of course.

    Among his other political notions are putting gay marriage to a vote and abolishing the U.S. Department of Education.

    Because equal rights for all is anti-Constitutional and an educated citizenry would laugh at him too much.

    • dbtheonly

      Carroll County is western? It’s Baltimore suburbs.

  • Schneibster

    “Boobonic plague” is pretty good, but I’m sticking with “teabillies.”

    Pilgrims. They never change.

    It’s all a lot of hysteria. How often do these people’s lives actually come into conflict with other people’s lives because of political differences? There’s stochastic terrorism, and stochastic separatism being manufactured by corporate media, and all they do is drag this country down. What do these people really want? It’s hard for me to believe that they’ve really given that serious thought.