Here’s What You’re Missing on This Week’s After Party!

bcsap_att_911_ad

Join the After Party. Only $6 per month!
If you’re already a member, go on in.

Here’s What You’re Missing This Week: The Motivations of Team Greenwald; Greenwald Praises Oath Keepers; Steve Stockman is a Troll; This Week in Guns; Gun Permits for the Blind; Pacific Tuna is Not Radioactive; Bob and Joy are Ready to Get Married; Buhbye Anthony Weiner; The Newsroom’s Bloody Penultimate Episode; California Revenge Porn Law; The Tackiest 911 Ad; Jurassic World; I Miss Steve Jobs; and much more.

This entry was posted in After Party and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Art__VanDalay

    I spent four days in Yellowstone in July and as a Canadian (guns don’t give us boners for some reason) I got a big kick out of the “no guns allowed” sign at the entrance to the main lodge. Now it just kinda makes me sad. Fucking idiots and their guns.