Here’s What You’re Missing on This Week’s After Party

bcsap_samba

Join the After Party. Only $6 per month!
If you’re already a member, go on in.

Here’s What You’re Missing This Week: Angry Black Lady Joins Us Again!; Bob Finally Watched Zero Dark Thirty; Was it Pro or Anti-Torture?; Brazil’s President Attacks US at the UN; NSA Stealing Brazil’s Samba Secrets; Has the NSA Story Fizzled Out?; NSA Spying on India; The Street Value of Benadryl; Chez on Ecstasy; The Testicle Biting Fish in New Jersey; The Most Misogynistic Blog Post Ever; The Downside of Crossfit; The Dumb and Dumber Sequel; The Emmys; Internet Celebrities; Popular Science Shuts Down Comments; and much more.

This entry was posted in After Party and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    Oops! “Page not found”. Anyone else get that?

      Whoops! WordPress blew a gasket and seized up. Should be posted now.

      • Draxiar

        Thankies! It is posted, I have it, and my Thursday ritual can continue.
        *salute*