Idiot Quote of the Day

“What it says to me is that the president gets lost when he doesn’t have a teleprompter in front of him, which he obviously didn’t last year.” -Saxby Chambliss on the “Red Line”

And here I thought we were done with teleprompter jokes.

This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • ThePanicMan

    We are.

    But the Racist Right never will be, not so long as they whole-pitch-black-shriveled-heartedly believe that That Goddamn Negro is too stupid, what with his Goddamn Negro brain, to string together a sentence without help, being that he’s a Goddamn Negro, don’t you know.

    And it is Saxby fucking Chambliss, after all.

  • Schneibster

    Grand Wizard Saxby Chambliss announced the black President deserves to be lynched again.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Fuck you with a white hot poker up you shit covered asshole, Saxby Chambliss you war avoiding coward who slimed a veteran that lost three of his limbs in Vietnam. You’re an ugly American and a n ugly human being to boot.

  • Robert Scalzi

    thankfully he’s retiring – pay no attention to the old fuck – he is irrelevant

  • Gern Blandston

    Alas, we have a long, distinguished line of fuckwit yickados to take his place here in Georgia. It’s the only thing we’re good at producing.